Wednesday 27 March 2013

Equitana III - Saturday Night Showcase Part 2

Next stop was Camargue in France!



Then some more impressive fire displays - with shouting, stilts, fire twirling & horses.


This guys stilts were similar to those used by para-athletes so he could run and bounce







Almost forgot the three videos from the final build up of this act!



 

 

Then came Frédéric Pignol with his gorgeous horses!



Traded the stunning white horse for three gorgeous Friesans - Nancy watch out, your training might be about to change! ;-)







 Don't worry I have warned the Guru (who is a fan of long manes) that Nancy's will never be allowed get that long! N isn't the biggest fan of having her mane brushed & likes to lie in her own mess in the stable - so letting her mane get that long would be a nightmare!



The Funky Fjords were next - these were mad. The skills of the drivers was something else! There were so many of them going at such speed, it could have been carnage - not sure if the videos & pics do them justice to be honest - they were unbelievable. I Loved them!






And the Finale of the Festivallo show was none other than Lorenzo and his hareem of white horses!
There were 16 of them under his control at one stage! AH-MAY-ZING doesn't begin to cover it - photos & videos then I promise i'll leave you alone for today blogosphere!












He did make it over & under the bar after i made this video clip - but battery was beginning to die so I couldn't make any more videos :(


Hopefully I will get back in two years time! I have one or two more photos of stands for my BoT loving readers - but they can go in another post as I think I have done enough blogroll spamming for one day!

8 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine controlling one horse liberty like that... let alone 16! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was mad, and really cool as he worked with 12 mostly and the 4 extra ones came in and out at different times - they were obviously youngsters and getting a feel for the big crowds, performing & listening properly...they weren't always as attentive or obedient as the more seasoned professionals lol!

      Delete
  2. Wow the whole thing looks just amazing to watch! Thanks for sharing all the media :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really impressive - I am only sorry the photo quality isn't better.
      If I am lucky enough to go again in 2 years time I'll try to get better photos!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing all these great pics and videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, I'm sorry photo quality not better - a lot of blurryness :(

      Delete
  4. Looks like quite the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing, I have never been to anything like it and completely 100% horse-oriented!
      It was like a sneak peak at horsey heaven!

      Delete

I love to hear from readers, thank you for your comment :-)