Friday 18 March 2016

Rug Free Friday

Snapped some poor quality phone pics when I put the girls out nekkid for the first time this year. Temps are 15C right now and I know a good dusty roll well help them shift the winter woollies and help everyone feel better. The trick now will be to get back in a timely manner this evening to bring them back in before temps drop too far!




Work has been keeping me swamped and sleepy by the end of the day so I sadly have not been logging much saddle time again. However PL has increased her Nancy time to 3 days a week, so it's really only Kika and myself on a break ;-)

Here's hoping a nice 5 day weekend next week for Easter will help get me back on track if not sooner ☺

Happy weekend all!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sunshine helps hem look shiney, honestly though both need a good elbow scrubbing to help dislodge the excess fur!

      Delete
  2. Work interrupting pony time is the pits. Glad Nancy is getting some
    Good rides still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting that PL and Nancy are enjoying each other so much to increase the lease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deff helps my expenses and keeps the poneh ticking over, plus it's grool having someone to chat to ☺

      Delete
  4. +15c! I'm so jealous!! Girlies looking fab still :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it was only the one day, back in my winter coat and the girls have been back in their rugs since Saturday :-(

      Delete
  5. I understand how work drags you down. I hope the long weekend helps you recuperate so you can get back to riding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long weekend coming, tomorrow is Friday!!! ☺☺☺☺

      Delete
  6. Have a lovely Easter~! The girls look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so lovely to be nekked! But I also enjoy how clean they stay with a blanket lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fine line alright, loves the cleanliness nlankets afford but the glee some sunshine brings us all counteracts it ☺

      Delete
  8. I love being able to take blankets off after a long winter. My horse is always so much happier naked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too & I am happier when they can be naked and roll to their hearts content...preferably leaving loads of loose hair behind them in the field so i don't have to contend with it while grooming #selfishowner

      Delete

I love to hear from readers, thank you for your comment :-)