Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Dentist Day

The girls had their teeth done today which meant a fun day off work for me, definite perk/bonus to having carried so many days over from last year!


Thankfully there was minimal work required, both girls just had some sharper outside edges both top & bottom. Just to be safe though they were both given a little juice to take the edge off. So of course I took pictures of them in their weakened state to share online...what they don't know won't hurt them. Or at least I hope not lolz.


TG for my vet, she thinks it wasn't as long ago as i thought it was since they had their teeth done and she actually reminded me of a visit I'd forgotten about. Bless her, she has so many clients and thankfully I don't see her very often (long may it continue...healthy horses = happy owner); so the fact she remembered gave me some warm fuzzies.

Juiced Kika - one way to stop her pawing
 for attention I guess

Not quite David after Dentist - but they kept me entertained nonetheless.


8 comments:

  1. haha they are so funny when drugged up for teeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One way to keep miss Kika from pawing/running her teeth along the vars of her stable - she is such a demanding Diva

      Delete
  2. I love dental day. It's always so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always fascinated wih how far back the teeth go!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Only way to keep her quiet ;-)

      Delete
  4. That video is so funny. Poor kid. "Is this forever?" LOL!

    I love taking pictures of the ponies all drugged up. That is definitely an interesting way to stop the pawing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That video cracks me up so bad, the poor kid!

      Delete

I love to hear from readers, thank you for your comment :-)