|Sorry for fuzziness, only saddle shot i caught today
|Giving me the evil eye for making her so sweaty
|Getting spoiled. Don't worry used warm water
- we struggle much more going right then left, our collective bad sides. She is a wiggly worm, much practice needed.
- I am also apparently worse positioned on N than Kika, which I find funny seeing as N is probably the more solid & reliable creature. My right shoulder tries to creep over the pommel and hang out with my left shoulder when we are going right.
- we need to work a lot on walk trot transitions. I have to stop my outside hand sneaking down towards her neck and keep tension in my outside rein.
- i need to play more with the reins and alternate her bend when she tosses her head up and locks against me. Legs are also useful to use for these scenarios - who'd have thunk it *blush*
|K making friends with an adorable pooch
who kept telling her off for stamping her foot
- as with K, long legs (heels down) & shoulders back.
- I also need to point my toes out more and try to keep my leg from slipping back.
|Nancy getting her share of pampering
More awareness of what my body is up to is my #1 takeaway. Sorry again for haphazard lesson report, my head is such a sieve, the old memory needs a serious reboot or upgrade lol.