Monday 3 April 2017

Monday Meet Ups

While I have every intention of sharing multiple posts about the Ride With Your Mind clinic from the weekend. Hopefully sometime this week as we rode 4 times and had theory inbetween so there is a lot of info to digest and breakdown - I hope to whittle it down into readable chunks.
So for today I'm going to share the fun photos I nabbed from @equigeo's visit today. I feel privileged to have been able to help her add another country to her impressive list of places she's ridden. Check out her awesome blog if you don't already follow it, She has made it her goal to capitalise on her job involving a lot of travel to ride in every new country she visits and/or neighbouring countries if she as already ridden in one. Such a fab idea and has deffo inspired me to start riding on my travels...whenever I get around to international adventuring again lolz



Her visit was perfectly timed as a stroll in the woods was just what we all needed after the weekend clinic'ing.  We were truly blessed with the weather too - it really was glorious. I can only hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.





Between the ears shot of the "grand canyon" as I call it

Don't worry I haven't forgotten my Equitana post, I just didn't get around to it last week and then we had the clinic at the weekend so I'm hoping to write about that while it is all still fresh in my mind and after I get the copiess of the videos...hello media overload 😈

12 comments:

  1. Ahh so fun!!! A stroll thru the woods sounds like the perfect meet up opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome!
      Blogging and Instagram have opened so many doors for like minded people from different corners of the globe to cross paths 🌍🌎🌏

      Delete
    2. So true! Be open to the world and the world will open back to you! Great day indeed - all fell together as a puzzle, the timing, the weather :-) Thank you for helping me to get #36 on my list :-)

      Delete
    3. It wasan absolute pleasure 🤗

      Delete
  2. You better write about Mary Wanless I am reading her book right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to get the first post done today. The clinic wasn't with Mary herself, but with someone who studied from her and is a practitioner in her own right ☺

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous, I'd still love to come see your ladies sometime. I'm still trying to figure out how to pack Nancy into a plane without anyone noticing :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can pack Nancy onto a plane without anyone noticing i will beyond impressed 🤗

      Delete
  4. Hey Aiofe, It's Yulia. How have you been? Just realized that i've lost some of the settings on my wordpress, so link to your blog got lost :-( so following again :-) And i'm really undisciplined blogger so i'm writing Luxembourg story only now (shame on me). Would you mind telling me the full name of RWYM trainer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops so sorry Yulia!

      I didn't see this message in time! I'll contact you through Insta for her name in case you still want it 🙈

      Delete

I love to hear from readers, thank you for your comment :-)