Thursday 11 April 2013

Celebratory Contest

 Having reached 25 followers, small number for some - but we all have to start somewhere! ;-)


This post is to celebrate the increase in followers but also to celebrate Kika & I knowing each other 6 years! This is our owniversary week (post to follow I'm sure) I met Kika for the first time on the 10th of April 2007 & bought her/she arrived at my yard two days later - so extra cause for celebration!

I want to host a celebratory contest and promote a friends merchandise while I'm at it!
Amanda over at A Fat Girl & A Fat Horse makes lovely custom BLING saddle pads & custom t-shirts. I have a fab hoody of hers that i got a few years back & love, so I'm delighted to be able to promote her fab products by hosting a contest on my blog!

Links to her products: Sweet Angel Custom Bling Saddle Pads & the t-shirts are made to order so no images however here is a link to the designs available LINK. Unfortunately I am unable to view this page so hopefully it works for you guys - i think it might be because I am not an fb member!

To enter this contest simply comment on this blog post!

Each comment will be given a number and the one that the randomizer gives back to me from those parameters will win!
The winner will get a choice of a custom t-shirt OR a custom saddle pad, P&P will also be covered by me as part of your gift - so don't worry about it & chose whichever item you prefer!

Entries will be accepted until Sunday 14th of April, then we can sort out your order and get the ball rolling for your prize to arrive! :-D

Big THANK YOU to those who follow & read all my waffle. Kika, Nancy & I love having people to share our news with & offer us support, tips & advice!




UPDATE: You don't have to be a follower/subscribed to leave a comment or enter this contest. If you are a reader of my wordy blog you deserve a shot at a prize for perseverance!
Don't be shy, leave a comment to let me know if you'd like to be entered into the draw for the prize. Leave an e-mail address or something as well so that I can contact you if you are the winner! :D

Muchas Gracias!

16 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a good contest?! :) Congrats for your 25 followers AND congrats to you and Miss Kika! You've done a wonderful job with her!

    Lauren aka Pine Royal - lauren.demerchant@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool


    Bethany

    bacole@go.olemiss.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contest is a great idea :D Looking forward to owniversary report and hopefully lots of pics of Miss K :) Congrats on 6 years, I'm sure ye will have many more to come :D

    Laura (laurab S2S) - 11119659@studentmail.ul.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the contest idea! :) Fab idea! Looking forward to your owniversary report, which I hope will be filled with PLENTY of pics!

    Congrats on a wonderful 6 yrs together, I'm sure you can look back now and smile at all the progress you guys have made together!

    claireleahy@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! I don't know how to follow you though!

    Congratulations - wow, 6 years together - hope you make Kika a nice cake or something!
    (and also maybe let Nancy have a piece also)
    xx
    Lyoness
    ncampb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 25 followers & to you and Kika on 6 years together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha you have 30 followers now! :) Congrats and very generous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, sparkles! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on now 30 followers! Also, I love your thank you dance - it is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the last 6 years and many, many more :)
    I love reading what your getting up to over there. Oh and congrats on your beautiful Nancy girl.
    Kathrin

    oh and Brendan said to say Hello to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just keep the blog going!! It's my lunchtime read and my inspiration to work harder with the Sollyman. Super congrats on 6 wonderful yrs together!! And looking forward to the next 20!
    Orla & Sollyman
    orlamtf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's very generous of you!
    It's always such a pleasure to read of you and the girls together. Maybe one day my wish will come true and I'll move in with you!

    Congrats! It's six years well spent!
    Keep it up!!!!!

    Love
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah love contests!!! :)

    Karleychall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Contest closed - winners to be announced shortly!
    Thank you all so much for reading, I had no idea we had so many anonymous readers - please don't be shy about commenting in the future!
    I love hearing from people! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers, thank you for your comment :-)