Wednesday 11 February 2015

WW - Harmonious Horses

Happily sharing

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth and the girls are thankfully happy & healthy. I did manage to have a lovely return to the tack with Nancy on Sunday - here's hoping I can continue to carve out some saddle time as the days get longer again ☺

Very happy coincidence to my visiting
the tack store for new fencing supplies


If you don't follow EquestrianReality's blog, well you really should, but in case her humerus corner of the Irish interweb hasn't reached you yet - be sure to check out her hilarious poem inspired by the fifty shades of grey hype...
Fifty Shades of Hay CLICK HERE



While sticking with the humerus vein of things anti-50 shades, I loved Red Lemonade's recaps as she attempted to read these books. Language may be a bit crude for some, but for others it will be right up your street & her gifs and rants epitomise my emotions when I foolishly read those rubbish books!
LINK to her blow-by-bow review of books I & II, hopefully you had no other plans for today as if you are anything like me you will be reading and laughing your way through these awesome recaps!



Ok, I'll shut up now that you know I & the ponios are alive and well - hopefully future updates will contain more content & who knows maybe someday my WW's will actually be "wordless". I promise that when I sit down to upload the image(s) I wish to share I have every intention of saying nada/niente - but then the verbal vomit starts and I am afraid I cannot help myself!
PS: Not obvious from the above photos, but today was warm enough to turn the girls out without their hoods!
Bring it on S/S I am anxiously awaiting your arrival!
Begone cold, snowy winter!

12 comments:

  1. Lovely pony pic :) I'm seeing 50 shades with my friends...the books were truly crap but oh well, fun night out with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should make for a fun ladies night out - i just don't want to pay for it lol

      Delete
  2. Will read those when I'm not at work...
    Those gloves look nice... review? :)

    I wanna come to lux and meet those uber cute girls!!! So sweet together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to Lux!!!! When I move into my new gad I'll have a spare room ☺☺☺

      Delete
  3. The girls are totes adorbs <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back! Those gloves look devine :-) Yay for no neck rugs, I will keep sending sunshine your way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your generousness with the sunshine *hugs*
      The gloves are deff better then what i had been using, so light and cozy

      Delete
  5. love those gloves!!! have been lusting after a pair of brown gloves, and just tried those exact ones in black on today (loooooved them!) and now really really want them in brown haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were a few pairs left in brown when I was at the shop on Saturday, if you tell me what size you need i will go back this Saturday and post them to you ;-)
      I need to go to a tack shop anyway as I forgot to get mane and tail spray *blush*

      Delete
  6. That poem was awesome! I'll read the other one when I have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many talented people on t'interwebs

      Delete

I love to hear from readers, thank you for your comment :-)