Wednesday 4 February 2015

WW - Snow Storm and Sheeran


Well the title is a bit of a misnomer as usual I cannot keep things wordless. Photos were taken on Saturday evening after the girls and I got caught in a snow storm coming in from turnout. I sadly (for me) haven't seen either of them since I brought them in from turnout on Sunday as i have been ill. I came home from work on a half day on Monday, didn't go in at all yesterday and finished "early" at 5pm today - having worked through lunch. At the moment I am not sure if I'll make it into work tomorrow morning. :-/
On the upside, all decisions were made on Saturday for my final furniture purchases and the big things have now all been ordered for the flat. Fingers crossed it all looks ok when assembled and installed in a couple months time.


Come to think of it, getting caught in the snow storm with the girls on Saturday evening probably didn't help the oncoming illness that has knocked me out for the week so far. Needless to say the poor ponios are having another uber quiet week. The good news about the final furniture decisions is that I now know exactly how much I have spent and will be spending considerably more time with the horses from here on out as I'll have no more spare change to swan off spending elsewhere...silver lining?! I deff think so ☺
I'm going to leave you with a couple panoramic shots from the Ed Sheeran concert i went to on Friday night in France as a Christmas/Birthday gift for my mam.






16 comments:

  1. Yay concert! Sorry you are sick, so not fun :-( I hope things start looking up for you now that furniture worries are mostly behind you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope not fun, but sometimes c'est la vie *shrug*
      Honestly I think it's all connected, it's not surprising the big decisions get made & I get sick at the same time...remove one stressor and it opens the door for a weakened immune system to be attacked by sneaky cold/flu viruses.

      No worries though, a temporary set back - fingers crossed the ponios forgive me and we'll all get back on track together soon. ☺

      Delete
  2. I love that first picture. Such sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless them they are angels to put up with me these last 18 months or so but particularly the last 6 to 9 months - lawd!

      Delete
  3. Man, stress! I always hoped after something (i.e. Any event that was stressing me out) Id be fine. But then as I start to recover something else happens! Im sure the ponies will forgive you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it always the way?!
      I cannot wait to see their faces - hopefully tomorrow all going well

      Delete
  4. aww they are so sweet with their snow-covered faces!!! glad you had fun at the concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Ed Sheeran! Awesome! Cute ponies <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he comes anywhere near you or anywhere you can get to i totally recommend getting to see him. He is a super live performer and interacts amazingly with he crowd. Such a cool performance for one guy and his guitar!!!!

      Delete
  6. I saw Ed Sheeran in concert last year and it was so fun! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing much better now thanks. E's concert was about as epic as I'd hoped ☺

      Delete
  7. I'm glad that you're feeling better. The girls are looking pretty adorable covered with snow. So exciting for you to have your furniture and to be getting ready to move into the flat soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping everything will be in and i can move around the end of March - it's all so real now! Eep!

      Delete
  8. Whoa those concert pictures are so cool!! I'm glad you had fun. I'm sorry you're sick. I have a sinus infection... it's not bad, but the headaches make me want to hide in bed and never leave again. :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that you are under the weather. I hope you feel better asap

      Delete

I love to hear from readers, thank you for your comment :-)